January 27, 2015

What no one tells you about waiting...


They say "Good things come to those who wait." and "Patience is a virtue" and to that I say, BALONEY! Good things come to those who work their butts off! Good things come to those who hustle and MAKE good things happen for themselves.

If you're waiting for the time to be right, you're not moving. You're a slug; a bump on a log. Waiting will NOT move you toward your goals. Don't have goals? Set some. Don't know how? Let me help you.

My favorite program of all time is on sale this month. It's called the 21 Day Fix and I am starting what is sure to be the BEST challenge group on February 9th and I'm inviting YOU to join me. Don't wait.

Still not sure this is for you? Email me at livingbetweenlabels@gmail.com to schedule a 15 minute phone call with me and we will discuss the program or other opportunities for your specific goals.



*Before you click that red "x" in the corner, I want you to ask yourself two questions: "Why am I saying no to this?" and "What am I waiting for?". If you can give yourself a solid, honest answer, "x" out and I'll catch ya on the flip side. :)

1 comment