February 13, 2015

21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Dip

I was playing around with some recipes and really wanted to find the perfect buffalo chicken dip that was 21 Day Fix approved. What I came up with was so close to the real buffalo chicken dip (without all the cheese and fatty goodness), it felt like a dream! Here is what I did. Are you ready? It's really complicated.... ;)

  • 1 lb cooked chicken breast, shredded (I used my Kitchen Aid mixer with the paddle attachment to shred chicken. Works perfectly!)
  • some buffalo sauce (franks is "clean" and acceptable on the 21 Day Fix)
  • some plain greek yogurt
  • 1/2 Blue container of cheddar cheese (if desired)
That's it!! Pretty simple, right? Use your favorite veggies and dip away! :) 

Try it out and let me know what you think!


No comments

Post a Comment