August 10, 2014

60 Days!!!

In January of this year, I thought about. I said I wanted to do it but I didn't have time. "I'm a busy mom" I said. In March I thought about it again. I really wanted to make the change. I wanted to be healthier. I reached out to a friend who was always posting on Facebook about her healthy lifestyle. I asked her how she does it. I wanted to be better but I didn't have the help or resources. She offered tips, encouragement and most of all, continuous support. The months went on and I made small changed in the way I was eating. I finally started to feel good after feeling so ill for years. In April I said I was ready to do more but it wasn't until June that I finally decided to bite the bullet. I was ALL IN. I told my friend to tell me what I needed to do. She suggested P90X and Shakeology. I was not interested in shakes but she assured me it was a good choice. I kept telling myself "All in!", so I did it. On June 11th I started P90X and Shakeology and my life has forever been changed. I know that not everyone will be able to relate or understand and that's okay. It was important for me to keep my eye on the goal. My goal was not to lose weight. It wasn't to look a certain way. My goal was to FEEL GOOD. My goal was to be HAPPY. My goal was to kick depression in the ass for good!

I wish I could take a picture to show how I have reached my goal on the inside, my feel good goal And my goal may not be the same as yours. It's likely not. I haven't reached my goal yet, because I'm not finished working on me. I am a work in progress and I am more than okay with that. I have found a me that I love and I'm not going to stop working on her.



No comments

Post a Comment