Cauliflower Pizza Crust
1 small head cauliflower
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp oregano
- Take one small head of cauliflower, cut into large chunks and toss in a food processor.
- Pulse for approximately 30 seconds, or until the cauliflower resembles a rice type texture.
- When you have the cauliflower at the right consistency, place it in a microwave safe dish and microwave for approximately 3 minutes. (If you'd rather not use a microwave, you can also spread the cauliflower thin on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 mintues.)
- Once the cauliflower is finished cooking in the microwave, allow it to cool for a bit and then use a cheesecloth to squeeze out all of the liquid. Be careful not to burn yourself as the cauliflower will be hot.
- Once you've sqeezed all of the liquid out of the cheesecloth you will have a ball of dough
- Add 1 egg, 1/4 cup of parmesan, 1/4 cup of mozzarella, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp oregano leaves. Mix well.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a pizza stone or baking sheet. Spread the dough out onto the parchment paper into a thin crust. Bake for 12 minutes, or until golden.
- Take the crust out and top with your favorite pizza sauce, toppings and of course, mozzarella cheese! Bake for another 10 mintues until cheese edges are golden.