October 2, 2014

Why not you?

If you have been following my posts here or on Facebook, by now you know that I am a Beachbody coach. WAIT! Please!! Keep reading! :) Just consider for one minute that what I'm about to say, could HELP you. Consider that what I'm about to share with you, could change your life in a way you never thought possible. Give me one minute. I mean, you clicked this link for a reason, right? ;)

So by now you know I'm a Beachbody coach and the passion that I have for the company's beliefs and core values regarding health and wellness. These core values are so in line with my own, it's hard NOT to get excited and passionate about what I do!  BUT, what you may NOT know is that this hasn't been easy for me. I've really had a difficult time putting myself...my entire LIFE out there, because let's face it, we all have things about ourselves we are not proud of. And we hide it from the world. But what I've noticed in this journey is this: hiding hinders progress. And I almost feel badly for hiding something that has changed my life so drastically. Coaching as given me an opportunity to share my struggles with health and wellness with YOU all and help you throughout your own journeys.

So today I am looking for just 3 people who want to join my team and begin building a business of their own! You do not have to have finished your journey to join my team, you just need to be willing to START. Ask yourself the following questions:

1. Do I want to have a positive impact on other people's lives?
2. Do I want to change my current state of health or wellness to be the best me I can?
3. Do I want better for my family or my children than I am currently able to provide?
4. Do I work hard? Can I commit myself to making these changes and building a better life?
5. Do I want to improve my financial health? Could I use a little extra money to make the car payment, or perhaps the mortgage payment? Maybe even replace my current income?

If you were able to answer YES to ALL of these questions, I want YOU on my TEAM! This is your chance to change your life. This is your chance to DO the things you've dreamed of doing! The things you've always said you'd do "when I have more time" or "when I have more money". The time is NOW my friend. The ship is leaving. Are you on board?

Comment below, email me or message me on Facebook if you want to learn more about what this coaching thing is all about!

And before you completely close your mind to the idea of trying out something new, remember these lyrics from Natasha Bedingfield's song "Unwritten":

Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words
That you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin

No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips

Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins

The rest is still unwritten


No comments

Post a Comment