July 2, 2014

Why


I can't believe I am putting this out there. This is a raw video of me and my choice to become a Beachbody coach. I'm peeling back layers here. Many, many layers. Which is just the beginning. I don't know if I can share my story in its entirety yet or if I will ever be able to share it all. There are many parts to my story that I am not proud of. I turned into a person I was scared of and I was drowning. I don't regret the choices I made or the experiences I gained, but I often have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that for the better part of 2 years, that is who I was. Looking from the outside in; through my husband's eyes, through my children's eyes, I was not the person they knew to grow and love. And that will always be hard to swallow.

The only thing that keeps me looking forward and staying positive is knowing that THIS person, me as I am now, she wouldn't have been born had it not been for that other person. The person I WAS has made me the person I AM. 

I was asked to come up with a video about my why. This video is supposed to describe briefly why I chose to become a Beachbody coach. I struggled with this at first because I didn't have a huge body transformation. At first I didn't feel like my "why" was good enough. But I realized that we ALL have our thing. No one reason is going to be the same as someone else's. We all experience different walks of life; we have different feelings and emotions and we care about things in vastly diverse ways. This is my why:



No comments

Post a Comment