September 28, 2014

I drank the water.....and it tastes really f***ing good!

Yesterday I experienced what may have been one of the most inspirational days of my life thus far. I drove almost 5 hours to attend an event in which I had no idea what to expect! But I trusted my team. "GO to Super Saturday!" they said. "You will not regret it!" they said.  Well guess what? They were right. Talk about an eye-opening experience!!!

For those of you who don't know, I am a Team Beachbody Coach. If hearing that makes you roll your eyes or say "ugh! She drank the water too!", then so be it! If you are bothered or annoyed by this, feel free to stop reading. OR..... challenge yourself to open your mind. LOSE your judgement for 2 minutes, and keep reading. What have you got to lose?!

Team Beachbody's mission is to help people achieve their goals to lead healthy and fulfilling lives. One more time: Helping people achieve THEIR goals to lead healthy and fulfilling lives. 

I had the chance to hear the CEO and co-founder of the company speak yesterday about what this company has done and continues to do to end the trend of obesity and to help people achieve their goals. Because it's not about pretending like the upward battle to health is easy. It's not. It's actually really freaking hard!! We all struggle. We all started somewhere. And everyone has a story. I heard so many stories yesterday that made me realize that we ALL had a breaking point. We all have a lowest of lows. My story is still unfolding. I haven't fully disclosed my story to many people, but I will, when I am ready.

The struggle is real. The BATTLE is real. We all want to be the BEST version of ourselves but how do we do it?! Where do we start? We don't know what we don't know, right?

This is where YOU come in, and why you are still here. Because you're reading this saying to yourself "Wow. The battle IS real. I struggle every single day. How does SHE know about the struggle?!" Maybe it's your health. Maybe it's finances. Maybe it's your happiness. Maybe it's a combination of those! Whatever it is for YOU, it's real. And the ONLY reason I am here, is to walk beside you and show you that you are not alone. I'm here to encourage you. I'm here to HELP you, in whatever way YOU want it. And guess what?! You don't have to buy ANYTHING to be my friend. I'm not selling you anything. I'm offering you my guidance and my hand to walk up the hill together. Because I have seen the bottom of the hole. I have experienced the upward battle and I continue to improve myself and the hill has become easier to climb.

So maybe I drank the water. Maybe I did more than drink it! Maybe I submerged myself in it! But guess what?! The water saved my life. And that's not something I will EVER apologize for.

No comments

Post a Comment